- Charges from vehicle’s cigarette lighter outlet
- Used with SBG100 Portable Rail Grinder, Battery-Powered
- Automatic shut-off protects vehicle from excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery
- Patented voltage-booster circuitry charges the battery whether the vehicle’s motor is running or not for more flexible use and reduced downtime
- Circuitry boosts input voltage, allowing one battery to be charged after another thus saving time and improving productivity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.