- Fully encapsulated connection from conductor to receptor disk
- Performance tested beyond IEC® 61400-24
- Superior receptor product life performance
- Less than 12 °C (54 °F) temperature rise after strike of 225 kA
- Simple integrated installation
Material: Polypropylene; Stainless Steel 316 (EN 1.4401); Aluminum
Material: Polypropylene; Stainless Steel 316 (EN 1.4401); Copper
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.