- Fully encapsulated connection from conductor to receptor disk
- Performance tested beyond IEC® 61400-24
- Superior receptor product life performance
- Less than 12 °C (54 °F) temperature rise after strike of 225 kA
- Simple integrated installation
Material: Polypropylene; Stainless Steel 316 (EN 1.4401); Aluminum
Material: Polypropylene; Stainless Steel 316 (EN 1.4401); Copper
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.