Universal Tray Supports are the perfect solution for supporting cable trays while maintaining accessibility to cables after the installation is completed. Universal Tray Supports are different from labor-intensive traditional methods fabricated with ceiling brackets, strut channels, cantilever arms, and various hardware. Universal Tray Supports can be attached to ceiling, wall, threaded rod, or cable hanging systems to support all possible project requirements and additional cable capacity.
- Universal design to accommodate various cable tray hanging methods including ceiling, wall, threaded rod, or cable hanging systems
- C-shape maintains accessibility to cables after installation is completed
- Strut profile on both arms allow for two runs of cable trays per bracket
- Top tab can be bent allowing for extra wide cable trays to be installed when two brackets are fastened back-to-back
- Key holes provided for wall mount applications
- Works with the KBT Wire Basket Tray Clip for securing wire basket cable tray or J-bolts for securing cable ladder
||Hole Size 1HS1
||Hole Size 2HS2
||Hole Size 3HS3
||Static Load 1F1
||Static Load 2F2
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.