CADDY ROD LOCK Preset Anchors are internally threaded anchors which are set in a concrete form prior to pouring. With versions for plywood or metal deck forms, the anchors provide a robust solution for new construction. After the concrete has cured, the anchors offer a simple push-to-install mechanism for common threaded rod applications. CADDY ROD LOCK Preset Anchors allow overhead support structures to be laid out early in the job, prefabricated off site, and pushed in place quickly and easily.
- Eliminate overhead drilling into building structure – CADDY ROD LOCK Preset Anchors are cast in place
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- CADDY ROD LOCK Preset Anchors have a pending evaluation to AC446, Acceptance Criteria for Headed Cast-In Specialty Inserts in Concrete
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.