- Push-in pins install without the need for additional tools
- Plastic pins and base will not corrode
- Pins and mounting holes accommodate most perforated cable tray
- Ready to use out of the box, saving installation time and labor
- Additional pins can be purchased separately
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Provides superior load distribution, even with varying rooftop surfaces
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Multiple sizes and load ratings offer the ability to tailor the solution to the application
- Easy to transport to the roof
- Supports green building requirements; thermoplastic bases are made from recycled material and can contribute to earning LEED credits
Material: Polyethylene; Polypropylene; Nylon
Temperature: -50 to 150 °F
Static Load Safety Factor: 3:1
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.