nVent CADDY Rod Lock Duct Brackets are the ideal solution for professionals who prefer to prefabricate mounting brackets for sections of rectangular duct or solid-bottom cable tray. Rather than rely on traditional methods, these brackets attach directly to the duct with included self-drilling screws. Once in place, the nVent CADDY Rod Lock technology allows the duct to simply be pushed onto pre-hung threaded rod - eliminating extra strut, nuts, or other hardware.
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Ready to use out of the box and eliminates the need for cutting and preparing sections of strut, angle iron, or strap
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Ideal for modular assembly – allows attachment of brackets to sections of duct while safely on the ground
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
- Cleaner, more aesthetic installation due to fewer parts
- Extremely useful in tight spaces where wrenches are difficult to use
- Includes self-tapping sheet metal screws to attach bracket to duct
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.