The nVent CADDY Speed Link SLS system is an innovative cable solution for supporting metal framing channels, ceiling fan units, and other hangers. The locking device is similar to the keyless design of nVent CADDY Speed Link SLK but with a single barrel. The outside of the housing is threaded and is held in a channel or hanger by a push-to-install retaining nut. This engineered elongated retaining nut reduces unwanted sway of the trapeze during installation and provides higher stability. The system allows for quick and easy prefabrication of complex assemblies at ground level that can be easily lifted and held in place by wire rope.
- Single barrel locking device allows for quick prefabrication of strut or brackets
- Push-on nut quickly and securely installs to strut or bracket to keep the locking device in position and eases installation
- Finger tightening of nut secures the locking device into position without tools
- Installs in strut profiles without the need to insert fingers or tools into the strut
- Push-on nut guides the cable into the locking device and brings stability to the support
- Installs with open side of the strut channel facing up or down for more flexibility
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.