- Complete system includes wire, locking device and wedge anchor from Powers Fasteners, Inc.
- Quickly and easily attaches into cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Installs in strut profiles without the need to insert fingers or tools into the strut
- Finger tightening of nut secures the locking device into position without tools
- No special tools required
- ETA-13/0106 approval available for wedge anchor from Powers Fasteners, Inc
Material: Steel; Polypropylene; Zinc Alloy
Static Load Safety Factor: 5:1
Complies With: SMACNA HVAC-DCS
Wire Rope Diameter: 2 mm
||Wire Rope Length
||Drill Bit Diameter
||Drill Hole Depth
||0.31" – 0.38"
||0.31" x 0.25" - 0.31" x 0.38"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.