- Complete system includes wire, locking device and wedge anchor from Powers Fasteners, Inc.
- Quickly and easily attaches into cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Installs in strut profiles without the need to insert fingers or tools into the strut
- Finger tightening of nut secures the locking device into position without tools
- No special tools required
- ETA-13/0106 approval available for wedge anchor from Powers Fasteners, Inc
Material: Steel; Polypropylene; Zinc Alloy
Static Load Safety Factor: 5:1
Complies With: SMACNA HVAC-DCS
Wire Rope Diameter: 2 mm
||Wire Rope Length
||Drill Bit Diameter
||Drill Hole Depth
||0.31" – 0.38"
||0.31" x 0.25" - 0.31" x 0.38"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.