- Single barrel locking device allows for quick prefabrication of strut or brackets
- Push-on nut quickly and securely installs to strut or bracket to keep the locking device in position and eases installation
- Finger tightening of nut secures the locking device into position without tools
- Installs in strut profiles without the need to insert fingers or tools into the strut
- Push-on nut guides the cable into the locking device and brings stability to the support
- Installs with open side of the strut channel facing up or down for more flexibility
Material: Steel; Polypropylene; Zinc Alloy
||Wire Rope Diameter
||0.31" – 0.38"
||0.31" x 0.25" - 0.31" x 0.38"
||0.50" – 0.56"
||0.47" x 0.39" - 0.47" x 0.56"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.