- Single barrel locking device allows for quick prefabrication of strut or brackets
- Push-on nut quickly and securely installs to strut or bracket to keep the locking device in position and eases installation
- Finger tightening of nut secures the locking device into position without tools
- Installs in strut profiles without the need to insert fingers or tools into the strut
- Push-on nut guides the cable into the locking device and brings stability to the support
- Installs with open side of the strut channel facing up or down for more flexibility
Material: Steel; Polypropylene; Zinc Alloy
||Wire Rope Diameter
||0.31" – 0.38"
||0.31" x 0.25" - 0.31" x 0.38"
||0.50" – 0.56"
||0.47" x 0.39" - 0.47" x 0.56"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.