- Meets ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) accessibility Guidelines Standards; 15" height minimum for "forward reach" from a wheelchair
- Quick, easy and efficient compliance to construction requirements
- Mounts inside (use mounting tabs) or under floor track
- Versatile positioning - independent of wall stud location
- Built-in far-side back support
- Reduces stocking different size brackets
- Accommodates additional brackets for multiple box and device mounting
- Mounts plaster rings for low voltage applications
||Stud Wall Depth
||1 1/2", 2 1/8"
||4", 4 11/16"
||2 1/2", 3 5/8"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.