Most equipment on a telecommunication tower is grounded by connecting a copper conductor to a ground bar mounted to the tower itself. The lead length of the conductor is often extensive, which can add resistance to the grounding system.
Universal Telecom Grounding Busbar provides a simple compact product with flexible mounting methods on small pipes, large diameter poles and masts, and angle beam structures. Universal Telecom Grounding Busbar is designed to be less obtrusive than traditional ground bars.
- Box design is less obtrusive than traditional ground bars
- Installs on poles or pipes using hose clamps or stainless steel banding clamps
- Installs on angle beams with Universal Telecom Grounding Busbar Beam Clamp
- Available in tinned copper to reduce dissimilar metal issues
- Includes 10 double-hole lug attachment points
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.