- Can be used on most common rail types
- Makes temporary signal bonds and track circuit connections using customer-supplied cable
- Hardened contact points on clamps bite through rust and scale
- Single conductor connection; solid or stranded
- Unique design assures positive contact and firm grip
- T-shaped handle allows quick and easy tightening by hand
Material: Steel; Copper
||Rail Foot ThicknessRFT
||3/16" – 5/16"
||#6 Solid - 1/0 Stranded, 10 mm² Solid - 50 mm² Stranded
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.