- Cast bronze mechanical electrical connection to rail
- Crown socket is tin plated to improve rail interface electrical properties
- Primarily for traction power negative return current
- Secured to the rail with a threaded tapered pin
- Attaches to cable simply and permanently using the ERICO CADWELD connection process
- Suitable for cables up to and including 500 kcmil/240 mm²
- Available for field-made applications or as part of a factory-made assembly
- No special tools required
||500 kcmil Stranded, 240 mm² Stranded
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.