- “Hammer-on” design
- Securely holds conductors, reducing maintenance and improving wayside safety
- Quick and easy hammer-on installation
- Fits various rail profiles
- Vibration absorption rubber pad provides enhanced usage on high speed tracks
- Rubber pad is weather-resistant and waterproof
- Does not require removal of the ballast material
- Multi-layer proprietary coating provides optimal corrosion protection
Material: Spring Steel; NBR Rubber
Finish: Multi-Layer Proprietary Coating
Rail Type: 40 kg to 65 kg T-Rail Sections
||Rail Foot ThicknessRFT
||0.47" – 0.75"
||0.53" – 0.61"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.