- Out-of-the-box in-wall solution for supporting supply and waste lines
- Includes an adjustable telescoping screw gun bracket that provides a mid-span support and accommodates non-standard stud spacing
- Multiple pilot holes in telescoping bracket
- Can be mounted to face or inside of stud
- Modular design can accommodate multiple pipe sizes of supply and waste lines
- Marked for easy identification of supply line offset
- Can mount pipe in all vertical or horizontal orientations
- Plastic bracket housing is non-corrosive and compatible with all varieties of pipe
- Additional Plumbing Prefab Bracket Clamps (PFBC) can be purchased separately for multiple supply line runs
Material: Steel; Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene; Stainless Steel 410 (EN 1.4006)
Finish: Pregalvanized; Electrogalvanized
Static Load Safety Factor: 3:1
||Supply Line Offset
||Outer Diameter 1OD1
||Outer Diameter 2OD2
||15 3/4" – 25"
||4", 6", 8"
||1 1/8" – 4 1/2"
||0.375" – 1.050"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.