- Out of the box trapeze solution includes Telescoping Strut Replacement, wire rope with pre-assembled hook end-fitting, and two nVent CADDY Speed Link SLS locking devices
- Telescopes to the desired length and is locked in place by snapping closed a spring retainer clip
- Standard strut profile runs the entire length of the Telescoping Strut Replacement, allowing most standard fittings to be placed anywhere between the wire rope supports
- Supports up to seven 2" (50 DN) conduits, six 2" (50 DN) water filled pipes at 10' (3 m) spacing, or up to 18” (450 mm) cable tray
- Conduit and pipe can be placed directly on the strut profile, saving vertical space in buildings with limited room for installation
- Fastens to the building structure or hanging services by looping around and hooking to wire rope
- Hooks to a wide range of nVent CADDY fasteners
- Finger tightening of nut secures the locking device into position without tools
- Installs in telescoping strut replacement without the need to insert fingers or tools into the channel
- Easy to remove for applications requiring maintenance
Material: Steel; Zinc Alloy; Polyamide
Finish: Electrogalvanized; Pregalvanized
Wire Rope Diameter: 3 mm
|Wire Rope Length
|Length 1 (L1)
||14" – 21 1/2"
|Length 2 (L2)
||12 1/2" – 20"
|Static Load 1 (F1)
|Static Load 2 (F2)
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.