- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act
- Seismically braces trapeze hangers
- Retrofit ability allows for the brace to be installed after the trapeze assembly is installed
- Compatible with brace members of 12 GA strut type A
- One wrench size fits all requried hardware, eliminating the need to change tools
- Shear-off head helps ensure correct torque and simplifies inspection
- FM® Specification Tested
||3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"
|Horizontal Capacity per Installation
Angle from Vertical
|30° - 44°
||45° - 59°
||60° - 74°
||75° - 90°
||12 GA Strut Channel
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.