CADDY PYRAMID H-Frame Series Support System is a fast and economical solution for a variety of rooftop applications where support height and width exceed those of the CADDY PYRAMID ST or CADDY PYRAMID RL series. It provides an ideal support solution for duct, large diameter pipe or cable tray. Superior load distribution and a low abrasion foam interface combine to ensure that the roof membrane is protected despite varying roof surfaces and shifting caused by expansion and contraction.
- Foam or rubber bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Provides superior load distribution, even with varying rooftop surfaces
- Rubber rooftop interface ideal for solar panel array installations
- Hot-dip galvanized and UV stabilized for long lasting performance
- Accepts standard strut channels
- Supports green building requirements; thermoplastic bases are made from recycled material and can contribute to earning LEED credits
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.