The nVent CADDY Speed Link SLK system provides a versatile overhead support solution that is easy to adjust and installs quickly to almost any structure. The system supports a wide range of applications, including ductwork, pipe and tube, cable tray, lighting, conduit, strut profiles and signage from overhead structural building members. It is available with a variety of specialty end fittings for the most common building structure types, a range of wire rope diameters and lengths, and includes a unique keyless locking device.
- Push/pull keyless release allows easy adjustments
- Range includes solutions for both 1.5 mm and 2 mm cables as well as larger 3 mm cables for higher load applications
- Low-profile locking device minimizes visual impact
- Cable spread of 90 degrees allows positioning the device closer to the load
- Keyless release tubes are easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Double-sided locking mechanism enables simple height adjustment
- Individual packaging holds wire rope neatly until objects are ready to install
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.