CADDY SPEED LINK is a universal support system designed to reduce installation time. A cost-effective alternative to jack chain, threaded rod, strut and strut nuts, this innovative system has the versatility to meet virtually all your support needs.
- Systems include locking device, wire rope, and specialty end fitting
- Strong, yet flexible, wire rope
- Selection of locking devices for different applications and load requirements
- Extensive range of end fittings for various types of structural attachments
- Allows objects to be hung at a variety of angles, even from sloped ceilings
- Works with an assortment of CADDY fasteners
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.