nVent CADDY Speed Link is a universal support system designed to reduce installation time. A cost-effective alternative to jack chain, threaded rod, strut and strut nuts, this innovative system has the versatility to meet virtually all your support needs.
- Systems include locking device, wire rope, and specialty end fitting
- Strong, yet flexible, wire rope
- Selection of locking devices for different applications and load requirements
- Extensive range of end fittings for various types of structural attachments
- Allows objects to be hung at a variety of angles, even from sloped ceilings
- Works with an assortment of nVent CADDY fasteners
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.
DoC KOT-2019-0889, 98 KB Polski