- Universal design allows one product to attach directly to concrete, wood, bar joist or I-beam adapters
- Snap-off bolt head helps enable easy installation and inspection of seismic sway braces
- Use for both lateral and longitudinal sway brace applications
- Works with 1" through 2" brace pipes and 1/4" angle iron braces to reduce inventory
- Center bolt does not require tightening
- Meets NFPA®-13 requirements for seismic sway bracing
||Service Pipe Size
||1" - 10"
|1/4" Thick Angle
||1" - 8"
||Horizontal Capacity per Installation Angle
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.