- Kit includes four CADDY CAT 600R cable supports and a pre-cut section of strut
- Makes vertical cable pulling easier - locking mechanism opens during pull and re-engages when cable is released
- Rounded edges help prevent cable damage
- Valuable space savings within telecomm closets
- Reduces installation time
- Allows cable installation to start at the bottom floor
||Cable Capacity, Cat 5e
||Cable Capacity, Cat 6
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.