The CADDY CAT CM Cable Support System offers an ideal cable management solution for retrofit and new construction applications. The system provides the ability to handle significant volumes of cable with greater flexibility and often more economically than traditional cable tray solutions. In retrofit applications, CADDY CAT CM Cable Supports provide the ability to route large quantities of cable around existing infrastructure and other trades. In addition, CADDY CAT CM solutions can be installed below existing cable management systems to add additional capacity to existing runs, or against the ceiling for a low-profile solution.
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Specially designed U-Hooks and double J-Hook have large-diameter, rounded support surfaces
- U-Hooks and double J-Hooks can be mounted vertically along the same drop rod to create a tree configuration
- Rounded edges help prevent over-bending and kinking of cables
- System offers a convenient pathway for wires and cables
- Provides superior installation flexibility with strut, rod and cantilever mounting installation options
- Compliant with NEC® and ANSI®/TIA structured cabling systems standards
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.