- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Simple unlocking and locking of bar allows for additional cables to be added easily after installation
- Adjustable strap allows for multiple support sizes to reduce inventory
- Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray
- cULus® Listed and complies with NEC® and TIA requirements for structured cabling systems
- Suitable for air handling spaces (plenum)
Material: Steel; Polyethylene
||Cable Capacity, Cat 5e
||Cable Capacity, Cat 6
||Cable Capacity, Cat 6A
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.