- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
- Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 23), Manufacturers Standardization Society ANSI®/MSS-SP-58 (Type 19 and 23)
Material: Cast Iron
||Static Load 1F1
||Static Load 2F2
||1/8" – 3/8"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.