- Accommodates EMT conduit and MC/AC cable
- Easily locate the fastener on the stud, keeping your conduit in line with box knock out and H-series brackets
- For wood or metal stud
- Eliminates offset bending of conduit
- Compliant with NEC® Article 358.30(A), which requires conduit support within 36" of an electrical box
- Compliant with CEC Rule 12-1404, which requires conduit support within 1 m of an electrical box
- Compliant with CEC Rule 12-618, which requires support of armoured cable within 300 mm (12") of an electrical box
Material: Spring Steel
Finish: nVent CADDY Armour
||EMT Conduit Size
||Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.