- Makes vertical cable pulling easier - locking mechanism opens during pull and re-engages when cable is released
- Accepts wide range of cable sizes: (75) 4-pair UTP Cat 5e, (47) Cat 6, (10) 25-pair UTP, (1) each 100-pair through 600-pair
- Rounded edges help prevent cable damage
- Valuable space savings within telecomm closets
- More versatile allowing future additions of cable runs
- Reduces installation time
- Allows cable installation to start at the bottom floor
||Cable Capacity, Cat 5e
||Cable Capacity, Cat 6
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.