- Design simplifies handling, reduces inventory and saves space
- Requires only a screw gun to install
- V-notched on center allows for consistent positioning
- Built-in support legs reduce box movement
- Can be used with EMT; ideal for flexible conduit, MC/AC or non-metallic sheathed cable
- Can be pre-assembled in the shop to allow for greater efficiency at the job site
- Plaster rings can be mounted separately eliminating the need for an electrical box for low-voltage applications
- MP Series brackets can be attached in-line to the MEB1 for low voltage applications
- Mounts on either side of stud without need to reposition box
||Stud Wall Depth
||2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.