- Design simplifies handling, reduces inventory and saves space
- Requires only a screw gun to install
- V-notched on center allows for consistent positioning
- Built-in support legs reduce box movement
- Can be used with EMT; ideal for flexible conduit, MC/AC or non-metallic sheathed cable
- Can be pre-assembled in the shop to allow for greater efficiency at the job site
- Plaster rings can be mounted separately eliminating the need for an electrical box for low-voltage applications
- MP Series brackets can be attached in-line to the MEB1 for low voltage applications
- Mounts on either side of stud without need to reposition box
||Stud Wall Depth
||2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.