- Manufactured with stabilizer legs for virtually "wobble-free" support
- Snaps into place on metal stud and beam flange
- No tools required for installation
- Pre-punched holes in clip allow it to be screwed to wood stud, concrete or block
- Compliant with NEC® Article 300.4(d), allowing cable to be positioned a minimum of 1-1/4" from face of stud
- Compliant with CEC Rule 12-618 for support of MC/AC cable
- Factory riveted assemblies are available for installation on flange, purlin, acoustical tee, drop wire, concrete, block or wood and metal stud
- MAC2 snaps in half to accommodate single run of cable effectively making two clips from one
Material: Spring Steel
Finish: CADDY ARMOUR
||MC/AC Cable Size
||14-2 to 10-3
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.