- Flared edges help prevent sharp surfaces from coming into contact with the pipe
- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated copper tubing lines to prevent electrolysis
- Felt lining also acts to reduce noise in pipes
- Retained insert nut helps ensure the loop hanger and insert nut stay together
- Manufactured to use the minimum rod size permitted by NFPA® for fire sprinkler piping
- Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 10), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 10)
|Outer Diameter (OD)
|Rod Size (RS)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.