- Flared edges help prevent sharp surfaces from coming into contact with the pipe
- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated copper tubing lines to prevent electrolysis
- Felt lining also acts to reduce noise in pipes
- Retained insert nut helps ensure the loop hanger and insert nut stay together
- Manufactured to use the minimum rod size permitted by NFPA® for fire sprinkler piping
- Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 10), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 10)
|Outer Diameter (OD)
|Rod Size (RS)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.