The 115 Standard Duty Loop Hanger is ideal for suspending stationary, non-insulated pipe lines, including CPVC pipes, in fire sprinkler systems. A knurled insert nut helps simplify vertical adjustments and flared edges on the base (1/2” to 4” sizes) help protect pipes from coming into contact with any sharp edges of the hanger.
- Flared edges help prevent any sharp surfaces from coming into contact with the pipe (1/2" to 4" sizes)
- Retained insert nut helps ensure the loop hanger and insert nut stay together
- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated pipe lines
- Manufactured to use the minimum rod size permitted by NFPA® for fire sprinkler piping
- Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 10), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 10)
|Outer Diameter (OD)
|Rod Size (RS)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.