- Structural attachment in all grades of concrete
- Knockout keeps interior empty during pour
- Allows for horizontal rod adjustment up to 1-1/4”
- 355N Insert Nut required for UL Listing and FM Approval
- Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 19), Manufacturers Standardization Society ANSI®/MSS-SP-58 (Type 18)
|Rod Size (RS)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.