- Includes easy closing mechanism
- Age resistant lining designed specifically for plastic pipe applications
- Low-friction properties allow for expansion, contraction and easy sliding of pipe
- Conforms with Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 12)
- Category II noise reduction according to DIN EN ISO 3822-1
- Compliant for sound insulation design according to DIN 4109
||-58 to 230 °F
|Outer Diameter (OD)
|Plastic Pipe Size
|Rod Size (RS)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.