- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated pipe lines
- Easy-to-close clamp for steel pipe and copper tube
- Unique hinged design eliminates the need to disassemble the clamp prior to installation
- Clamp can be closed with one hand, without ever turning a screw
- All-steel design of the closing mechanism retains strength even when exposed to heat
- Comes with a welded 3/8” cap nut, allowing easy attachment to threaded rod
- Combo head bolt works with slotted, hex, or Phillips drivers
- Conforms with Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 12)
- Category II noise reduction according to DIN EN ISO 3822-1
- Compliant for sound insulation design according to DIN 4109
- Reaction-to-fire classification is "E" in compliance with DIN EN 13501-1:2010-01
||-58 to 230 °F
|Outer Diameter (OD)
||2.480" – 2.638"
|Copper Tube Size
|Rod Size (RS)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.