- 99.9% pure electrolytic copper coating
- Molecular bond to nickel-sealed high strength steel core
- Rods have a high carbon steel core and tip that provide superior strength when driving
- Copper coating will not crack when bent or tear when driven
- Minimum copper coating of 10 mils on rods listed to UL® 467
- nVent ERICO name, length, diameter and part number is roll-stamped within 12" (304,8 mm) of chamfered end
- UL logo and control number where applicable stamped on each rod for easy inspection after installation
||80,000 psi Min
|Ground Rod Diameter, Nominal
|Ground Rod Diameter, Actual (Ø)
||IEC® EN 62561-2
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.