- Permits pre-assembly of wire or plain rod
- Suspends wire or plain rod from horizontal structures
- Complete with shot-fire bracket and pre-assembled drive pin from Powers Fasteners, Inc.
- Quickly and easily attaches to concrete, steel or composite metal decking
- Integrated pin installs easily using powder-actuated or single-shot gas-actuated tools
- ICC-ES ESR-2024 evaluation report available for drive pin from Powers Fasteners, Inc
nVent CADDY Armour
|Rod Size (RS)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.