- Comes with multiple boxes pre-assembled for side by side power and data applications
- Provides the flexibility to add a mud ring for non-standard drywall thicknesses
- Box remains fixed in place when mud ring is removed
- Pre-bent tabs on support bracket help to quickly square assembly to stud
- Center marks provide easy height positioning
- Includes multiple knockouts on each side of the box
- Works with standard US and Canadian mud rings
- Made in the USA
|Knockout Sizes, Box 1
||(8) 1/2", 3/4"
|Knockout Sizes, Box 2
(4) 1 1/4"
|Ground Wire Included, Box 1
|Volume, Box 1
|Ground Wire Included, Box 2
|Volume, Box 2
||16" – 24"
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.