- Kit includes rail, insulators and mountable extension arms
- Adjustable distances between phases
- Adjusts quickly to accommodate multiple busbar thicknesses
- High resistance to short-circuit forces
- Provides excellent electrical protection for equipment
- Three phase with neutral circuit
- Halogen free
- RoHS compliant
Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyamide
|Max Working Voltage, IEC (Ui)
||-40 to 266 °F
IEC® 60695-2-12 (Glow Wire Test 960 °C)
||1.18" – 3.15"
||0.20" – 0.39"
||21.61" – 29.49"
||2.40" – 6.93"
||20.67" – 28.54"
|Screw Diameter (Sc)
EAC 8546901000 (Russian Federation)
IEC 61439-1 Busbar Supports
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.