- Attaches aluminum cable to the rail web
- Designed for electrical current carrying connections to rails
- Permanent aluminium to copper assembly (press-forming), protected from corrosion using high quality inhibitor (green resin applied on edge of copper insert) applied during manufacturing stage
- For connections of aluminium cables to DIN 48201, part 1
- For round stranded and pre-rounded, sector-shaped conductors
- Markings help ensure correct crimping
||240 mm² Stranded
500 kcmil Stranded
|Hole Size (HS)
||M2M or M2H/RKM2
M3H or M3B/RKM3
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.