- Mixture consists mainly of copper oxide and aluminum
- Primarily used in cathodic protection applications on cable to cast or ductile iron pipe
- Integrated welding material package
- Color coding by size for easy identification
- Electronic ignition
- No starting material required
- Not subject to spontaneous ignition
- See specific nVent ERICO Cadweld connection details to determine welding material requirements
|Color Code Ring
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.