- Allows electrical bonding across joints of steel pipe
- Used to bond across standard mechanical joints or across "Dresser Type" joints when the coupling does not have to be bonded
- Approximate electrical equivalent of a 1/0 conductor
- Made of soft copper for easy forming
- nVent ERICO Cadweld connections to pipe require a CA15 welding material
|Hole Size (HS)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.