- Kit includes 5 threaded rods, 5 inserts, 2 screws, 12 nuts, 7 spacers and sleeve
- Multiple rod lengths available to accommodate various busbar widths and profile configurations
- Threaded rods are made from non-magnetic stainless steel to reduce the magnetic loop between phases
- Insulator sleeves allow for minimal space between phases
- Robust hardware provides strength and rigidity
- Installs quickly and easily
- Time-savings and lower total install costs compared to traditional methods
- Engineered and standardized design
- RoHS compliant
||Stainless Steel 316 (EN 1.4401)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
||Single Profile Support
||Double Profile Support
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.