ERICO CADWELD Cathodic Connections are the preferred method of exothermically welding cathodic protection anode leads to pipes (steel or cast iron), tanks, and other structures. Cathodic protection systems are designed to prevent galvanic corrosion along a pipeline or in various structures. ERICO CADWELD Cathodic Connections use a special welding material alloy to minimize heat effect on the steel, which is especially important on thin wall and high stress pipes.
- Forms a permanent, low resistance connection
- Provides a molecular bond
- ERICO CADWELD Exothermic Connections are rated with the same current capacity as the conductor
- Portable installation equipment with no external source of power required
- Installers can be easily trained to make ERICO CADWELD Exothermic Connections
- Connections can be visually inspected
||Cast Iron Pipe
|Conductor Outer Diameter, Nominal
||CA45XF19 and CA45PLUSXF19, Sold Separately
||B323N2 and B322, Sold Separately
|Ease of Use
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.