- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- System offers a convenient pathway for wires and cables
- Double J-Hooks can be mounted vertically along the same drop rod to create a tree configuration
- Allows addition of cables even when fixed flush to overhead decking
- Specially designed double J-Hook has large-diameter, rounded support surfaces
- Rounded edges help prevent over-bending and kinking of cables
- Ideal for retrofit applications where cable runs need to be routed around existing building infrastructure
- Compliant with NEC® and ANSI®/TIA structured cabling systems standards
|Cable Capacity, Cat 5e
|Cable Capacity, Cat 6
|Cable Capacity, Cat 6A
|Hole Size (HS)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.