nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hooks are the heart of the nVent CADDY Cat HP System. The J-Hooks have a wide base design and smooth beveled edges to provide a large bending radius for current and future high-performance data cables and fibre optics. nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hooks are available in a wide range of sizes to offer a solution that meets industry standards for Cat 6A and easily accommodates Cat 7, large-diameter fibre optic, innerduct and coax cable. Individual nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hooks can be fastened directly to the building structure or can be used to expand existing nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hook cable supports. The J-Hooks are designed to provide a strong and stable pathway support installation.
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Rounded edges on J-Hooks provide proper bend radius support for high performance data cables
- Multiple color options aid in the identification and organization of the pathway application
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Compliant with UL® 2043 and suitable for use in air handling (plenum) spaces
- Tested according to DIN 4102-12
- Complies with EN 50174-2
- Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, ANSI®/TIA 568 and ANSI®/TIA 569
|Cable Capacity, Cat 5e
|Cable Capacity, Cat 6
|Cable Capacity, Cat 6A
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.