- Easy installation to beam flanges
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Ready to use out of the box, saving installation time and labor
- Requires no screws, rivets or special tools for assembly
- Single- or double-sided tree configurations provide multiple J-Hooks with one structural attachment
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Complies with EN 50174-2
- Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, ANSI®/TIA 568 and ANSI®/TIA 569
|Flange Thickness (FT)
||8 ft lb
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.