- Makes vertical cable pulling easier - locking mechanism opens during pull and re-engages when cable is released
- Includes pre-riveted assembly that twist-locks into the strut
- Rounded edges help prevent cable damage
- Valuable space savings within telecomm closets
- More versatile allowing future additions of cable runs
- Reduces installation time
- Allows cable installation to start at the bottom floor
|Cable Capacity, Cat 5e
|Cable Capacity, Cat 6
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.