High-quality CPIW stainless steel grounding and bonding braids can be installed in extremely corrosive environments, like offshore applications or coastal applications. The full range of CPIW braids are ideal for applications using stainless steel pipe or tanks, like the food and beverage industry, building industry, transportation, oil and chemical industry.
ERIFLEX offers 316L stainless steel braids, one of the highest resistant stainless steel options on the market. Our proprietary manufacturing process has been optimized to provide the best braiding, welding, and connection palm.
- Superior abrasion, corrosion, chemical and UV resistance make CPIW braids ideal for outdoor applications
- Covering from M20 (3/4"-10) up to M42 (1 1/2"-6) bolt fixation point
- Great for expansion joints where constant movement requires a flexible and durable solution
- Ready to use out of the box, eliminates the need for cutting, stripping, crimping and punching
- Quick and easy to install
- Resistant to vibration and fatigue, reducing maintenance
- Will not rust or discolor, so the appearance will never fade or change
- Excellent electrical contact
- No additional lugs or terminals needed
- Non-magnetic material
- Recommended by the EMC/EMI directives
- Performs to the class C5 (very high) category as per ISO® 12944-2
- EAC compliant
- RoHS compliant
||Stainless Steel 316L (EN 1.4404)
|Hole Size (HS)
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.