nVent ERICO Cadweld graphite molds are designed and engineered for thousands of connection styles and conductor combinations.
- Forms a permanent, low resistance connection
- Provides a molecular bond
- nVent ERICO Cadweld Exothermic Connections are rated with the same current capacity as the conductor
- Portable installation equipment with no external source of power required
- Installers can be easily trained to make nVent ERICO Cadweld Exothermic Connections
- Connections can be visually inspected
- Mold Families LA and LE can be used with straight or offset lugs
|Ground Rod Type
|Ground Rod Diameter, Nominal
|Ground Rod Diameter, Actual
||5 mm x 60 mm
||200 x 2 or 400PLUSF20, Sold Separately
||L160 and B399P, Sold Separately
|Ease of Use
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.